Showing all 10 results
testR1.00 Item can not currently be orderedRead more
New Years Eve Ticket
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF NYE TICKETS:
1. Ticket is valid for December 31st, 2020 onlyR750.00
2. This ticket entitles you to a 7 course sit down dinner and a cocktail or glass of bubbly.
3. We do not offer any refunds for vouchers ordered incorrectly, any unwanted gifts or if you change your mind.
4. This ticket is not redeemable for cash
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF VOUCHERS:
- Voucher is valid for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
- Vouchers must be redeemed in full on a single occasion.
- Multiple vouchers may be used on a single occasion for an accumulative total.
- Any unused portion of the voucher is not redeemable for cash or credit.
- To redeem the value of the voucher, please present the physical voucher to the manager on duty upon arrival to the restaurant.
- Lost or stolen gift vouchers cannot be replaced, canceled or refunded.
- We do not offer any refunds for vouchers ordered incorrectly, any unwanted gifts or if you change your mind.
- All vouchers are issued in South African Rands (ZAR).
- Migliarina & Thelema wines and The Black Sheep Restaurant do not take responsibility for any lost or misplaced vouchers.
- The voucher purchased is an agreement between the purchaser and The Black Sheep Restaurant. Migliarina & Thelema wines cannot be held liable if the restaurant cannot uphold their agreement.
- Any wine or alcohol will only be made available after lifting of the ban on alcohol and in accordance with government regulations.
- No wine or alcohol will be released to a minor under the legal drinking age.
Carsten produces elegant clean wines, the hallmark of the Migliarina brand. All wines are individually hand crafted from some of the best vineyards in the Cape region with exceptional care being taken in preserving varietal and fruit character. Keeping it simple in the cellar with minimum intervention is the basis for ensuring that the wines are fruit driven and elegant.
“Winemaking is a creative process and having an established range of wines limits you in some aspects. I therefore try to make one new wine from a different varietal each year, allowing me the freedom to express my creativity.”
An expression of Stellenbosch through authority and rich tradition.
Situated on the South Easterly side of the Simonsberg Mountain with elevations 530m above sea level with mainly south-facing slopes, possessing some of the highest elevations in Stellenbosch. The high altitude and the rich red soils are ideal for premium quality wine grape production.
As we believe grape quality is the single most important factor in serious winemaking, our policy in one of minimum interference, allowing the wines to be a true expression of each vineyard.R1,200.00 Read more
Silverthorn The Genie Rose Brut MCC, Robertson NVR340.00
Lakeside Belgium BlondeR34.00 Item can not currently be orderedRead more
Nabygelegen Cabernet Sauvignon, Wellington 2019R65.00 Read more
Spider Pig Rose, w.o. Western Cape 2019R60.00 Read more
The Winery of Good Hope Chardonnay, Stellenbosh & Robertson 2020 (Dark Horse)R65.00 Read more
Aurelia MCC Brut, Darling 2018R70.00 Read more
Aurelia MCC Rose, Darling 2018R70.00 Read more
Showing all 10 results